Playful but professional, funny but fast. We'll do our best to help you achieve YOUR best.

Happy Thanksgiving! (And we have a winner!)

Here's wishing all you writer-types a marvelous celebration of thanks with your loved ones. May there be much laughter and love, and may you celebrate the memories of those you're missing.

I hope you had a better day than this guy.


I wonder how many of you have achieved your NaNoWriMo goals. Comment so we can celebrate with you. And don't forget--if you'd like to get on our editing calendar to get those manuscripts polished before sending off those queries--let us know as soon as possible. We can do a three-page sample edit and give you an estimate, if that will help you plan.

I do have one announcement to make before I'm back to the laughter and boardgames with my brood.

The winner of the five-page free edit for last week's contest is Sharyn! Congrats!

Email me at alittleredinc@gmail(dot)com. Looking forward to hearing from you.



Thanks to techvt for the sad turkey image. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Ello! Thanks for deciding to join the chat! Let us hear from you!